January 4, 2021 Update
The clock has started for all of the contractors to be completed in 24 months.
- Tech Industries has completed laying a main from the Stonebridge pump station south along Lake Road and are proceeding down Hickory Grove Lane.
- Vacri Construction has competed the directional drill under the bridge on Outlet Road. The contractor has demobilized for the winter.
- Trinity Construction has completed work on Buell Ave and North Street and has demobilized for the winter.
- The East Side Drive contractor has staged material and is ready to start. They will be mostly directionally drilling to reduce impact on yards and streets. The main will take 3 months and they will work through winter.
- The project team will work with the residents to specify planned connection locations to be delineated with stakes.
- Driveways may need to be cut and will be repaired, several at a time. Straw will temporarily cover trench area to prevent erosion. Seeding will be done in the spring.
- The sewer committee is developing a document to assist residents on the connection process. The system will be ready between the end of 2021 and Fall of 2022. Residents do not need to do anything in the near term.
- The Town of Ballston is developing a formal deferral request process.
- More Detail